Productivity Applications – Microsoft Office 365
Enhance Your Company’s Productivity Using Time-Tested Software with Applied Tech’s Microsoft Office 365 Business Cloud Solutions
Microsoft Office 365 Suite is one of the most trusted names in business.
At Applied Tech, it’s no different. The Microsoft Office 365 Suite is the service we trust and recommend for all of our valued clients. Through our 365 subscription offering, your business will have direct access to Microsoft Office’s continuously improving, integrated cloud-based solutions, utilizing the Microsoft applications your employees know and love. Microsoft Office 365 Suite applications are accessed through the cloud, putting apps such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access at your fingertips, no matter your device or location.
The Benefits of Office 365 for Business (Check out our Free Office 365 ebook here)
- Enhanced Productivity & User-Friendly: Microsoft Office 365 Suite is created to be simple and intuitive so everyone within your organization – from your in-house IT professionals to a first-time user – can navigate and troubleshoot with ease. Pair that with the expert advice from our IT consultants, and the Microsoft Office 365 Applications make doing business a breeze. This includes applications such as Outlook, SharePoint, Skype for Business and more. And, with Microsoft Office 365, these trusty applications are now accessible anywhere through the cloud, making working remotely more effective!
- Centralized IT Management & Efficiency: A Microsoft Office 365 subscription gives your company direct and instant access to new Microsoft features and updates. With centralized IT management from Applied Tech’s cloud services, Microsoft Office 365 subscribers enjoy automatic updates, preventative maintenance, and an unmatched level of control for administrators, so your IT personnel can focus on more important internal tasks.
- Unbeatable Organization & Mobility: Microsoft Office 365 allows you to work anywhere with an internet connection, on any device. Through Microsoft cloud services, you no longer have to set up a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to access files – they are already at your fingertips! Microsoft Office 365 synchronizes your email, calendar, and contacts, so you can stay organized with the rest of the office. Office 365 for business has an unprecedented expanded capacity –50GB – for mailbox storage space, so no more annoying reminders to empty your inbox!
- Industry-Leading Disaster Recovery & Data Protection: IT disaster recovery is a nightmare for any business. Microsoft Office 365 Suite has set the industry standards for disaster recovery and data protection through the cloud. Microsoft Office 365 has built-in data security features and is constantly upgrading to remain in compliance with rigorous data security measures. No matter where you are, you can control who has access to certain sensitive company resources with Office 365. Furthermore, all data from Microsoft Office 365 will be stored in the cloud, so if your device crashes or breaks, you can rest assured that your data has never been more secure.
- Software Licensing Flexibility: A Microsoft Office 365 subscription will relieve your licensing headaches. When your business signs on to Microsoft Office 365, it can be deployed company-wide, so you know that all employees are using the same version, receiving the same updates, and benefiting from the same, trusted Microsoft features all at once.
- Flexible Billing Process: With Microsoft Office 365 you receive no up-front costs and a contract-free billing process that enables you to add/subtract users as needed. As a part of your cloud services package, it is also more affordable than paying for multiple different subscriptions from alternate vendors.
When you subscribe to Microsoft Office 365 for business, you’ll be shifting the heavy responsibility of software maintenance, data security and protection, billing procedures, and more to Applied Tech’s IT consulting professionals, so you can get back to what you do best — running your business. Contact the Cloud Certified Microsoft Partners at Applied Tech today and experience the freedom and flexibility of cloud services with Microsoft Office 365 Suite.