It’s that time of year again, the season when we all keep on giving and giving…and giving. Although 3D televisions, state-of-the-art drones, wireless headphones and Mac Books are always nice give to the ones you love, they can be a bit steep when it comes to a limited budget. But not of all of the giving has to leave your piggy bank completely empty. Some of the greatest most consistently used gifts DO come in small packages and will keep your spending right where you want it to be
We found this great article by Don Reisinger on tomsguide.com that will help with help calm those last minute idea jitters.
1. Jackery Bolt: This portable charger can fully charge an iPhone 6 up to three times before it needs more juice. The Jackery Bolt is also quite portable, allowing you to stick it in your bag and not even know it’s there.
2. Tile Mate: Attach this fun little gadget to just about anything you tend to misplace, install the app and the tracker sends the location to your phone.
3. Amazon Fire TV Stick: This tv stick allows inexpensive streaming of Hulu, Amazon , You Tube, HBO and more for only $40.00.
4. Logitech Harmony 650: One of the cheapest universal remotes by one of the best manufacturer around. Replace up to eight remotes.
5. HP OfficeJet 4650 all-in-one: this one is $60 and a top pick. Allows user to copy, scan, fax and use wireless print.