What is a Customer Immersion Experience?
A Customer Immersion Experience (CIE) is a facilitated, hands-on session to test-drive Microsoft devices, applications and solutions through simulated, everyday business scenarios. During a CIE session, you and a couple of your colleagues will experience the true impact of being a Microsoft-powered business. We’ll provide a skilled facilitator to walk you through business scenarios using the latest Microsoft applications, services and some of the newest devices on the market.
Each session is unique, as it is based on the interest of the session’s participants, and typically lasts 1½ – 3 hours.
The way people work together is evolving, and unique projects, workstyles, functional roles and workforce diversity call for a complete set of collaboration tools. As the appetite for new ways of working together grows, new developments, communications, mobility, and cloud services are enabling professionals to communicate and collaborate in ways that were previously not possible.
What to expect?
- No slides, demos or sales pitch
- Custom session based on the interest, priorities and needs of you and your colleagues
- A facilitator to guide you through a live environment in the cloud to explore what’s possible
- Takeaways that can help improve your businesses productivity and efficiency
When and Where?
- Tuesday, February 5th
- Morning 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Charleston Orwig HQ 515 W. North Shore Dr. Hartland, WI, 53029
Are you a Charleston Orwig Employee? Sign up below!