It’s common for businesses to get comfortable on Microsoft Office 365 only to realize later how easily they transitioned to the cloud. More than 90% of Applied Tech clients have implemented Office 365 and adopted Teams as their primary workspace. Overwhelmingly, these businesses report that their workers’ productivity dramatically increased while administrative headaches were reduced since embracing Teams and O365. They almost always come back and ask us what else they should do in the cloud.
Most often, the answer to this question is to adopt Microsoft Azure cloud storage. From a cost perspective, online storage is a big win for businesses. Replacing aging servers with new physical servers can run you anywhere from $5,000 to $10,000 or more per server, plus maintenance costs over the lifetime of the server. On the other hand, cloud storage is a few hundred dollars per month, and service fees are rolled into the cost. For most small and mid-sized businesses, cloud storage is the most flexible and affordable way to manage files. It also offers a number of tangible and meaningful benefits.
9 Reasons to Adopt Azure Cloud Storage:
- Flexibility – having a scalable file storage system will better accommodate your company’s increasing or shrinking demands
- Cybersecurity – place your faith in the capabilities of an experienced, reputable cloud company that invest billions of dollars in cybersecurity defenses
- Cash Flow – reduce large upfront capital expenses with predictable monthly expenses
- Increased Productivity – more efficiency and productivity with real-time interconnectivity and file sharing
- Reliable Backups – maintain peace of mind that your files and data will be there every day, without fail
- Downtime – avoid the catastrophe of a failed server with the redundant capabilities of the cloud
- Control Staffing – don’t hire extra staff to watch over hardware
- Hybrid Workplace – boost your team’s happiness and productivity by enabling them work remotely
- Instant Obsolescence – if the idea of something aging the minute it goes live disturbs you, rest easy knowing the cloud is always operating with the latest technology
One Size Doesn’t Fit All
An expert managed service provider (MSP) with a wide breadth of knowledge is key to making any IT solution work for your business and knowing which direction you should go. Despite what some IT providers might tell you, there are no one-size-fits-all IT solution. By working with a company like Applied Tech, you can leverage a depth of expertise in a wide variety of business solutions to make sound decisions. Our managed services clients work with one of our virtual CIOs to gain executive-level IT consulting and planning. That way, decisions like whether cloud storage or on-premise solutions work better for you are based on your company’s priorities, needs, and budget – not on what some product company wants to sell you.
Your priorities are our priorities. Our expert team is ready to help. Contact us here or call us at (855) 729-1300 to get started.